User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for pointing that out.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes! TPBM loves Sleepy Hollow (I know I do)

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: For Snoink

    It's lovely Rosey! You did a wonderful job. Snoink will love this. It's short, sweet and shows how much Snoink helped everyone on here. Excellent job! Happy Writing! Meadow

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well...I like all animals but dogs (especially my dogs) annoy me 'cause they're so stupid ^_^ TPBM: likes horses

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for saying banned five times in one sentence

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I'm addicted to candy! It's like one those things I can't live without... TPBM: likes spiders any size

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Desert Needs The Rain

    Hey there! I'm not good at critiquing poetry or lyrics. So I'm just basically gonna tell you what I thought of this. It was beautiful yet so sad. It kinda ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Paper

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning me after you confused me o_O I think I just confused myself.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Haha! A few times ^_^ TPBM likes Tim Burton's movies

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Kinda and kinda not *shrugs* TPBM likes country music

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for confusing me >_

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What are your writing strategies? Are yours weird?

    I get inspired by something. That something turns into a quest or adventure. But then who is supposed to journey on this quest and what for? Create a few characters, ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I always use the shift key. It's like automatic. I can't stand it when things aren't capitlizied. It seems so...improper. Even when I'm chatting with my friends and I'm talking ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars...Which one?

    I'm having troubles sticking with one avatar and I'm getting annoyed with myself by jumping from one to another. So I'm going to put up some of the ones I've ...

    Mar 7, 2009


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill