User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a cool signature!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    ...He...should...have...know...we'd....do...this...to...him >_< .......I know I've...er....posted on this already.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Uh...no. I'm a little tired from doing a very long review but that's it ^_^ TPBM can't believe this is already on page 103

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert The Dragon

    Heya Scorpia! Awesome dragon! I can never draw them flying! But I have a few nit-picks. Where the dragon's wings are attached to his body looks a little weird. You ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    Okay! Here liked you asked ^_^ Just a note: Long posts tend to scare some people away. So perhaps next time shorten it down a bit. Now, onto the nit-picks. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    My family and a hand full of friends know I write but that's about it. I'm actually quite secretive about most of writing. I didn't start letting people read my ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Lemons

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Glass

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    I...er...kinda do...it's a bad habit of mine...mostly because I like to use them...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Heya! I'm back! This is a rather long piece so I'm sure I missed some things. I then ran out of my room to the hallway and ran into one ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for only having one star.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Heya there Kiki! Tex seems to have gotten everything. But I have a couple of nit-picks. The gloves came off and another servant girl walked up to help her into ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heya Autumn! Will you go by that too? It's a rather nice name. Oh! Welcome to YWS! You've watched us for a month?! Well, maybe you do know the rules ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Land of Tales~Chapter Two

    This chapter didn't exactly turn out the way I had planned it too. But it was still rather fun to write. Please *gulps* tear it apart if you want too ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Tree

    Mar 19, 2009


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun