User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I like how it rhymes and flows smoothly but it's not that great.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because you're my friend.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I sure do. TPBM loves toast

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Photies!

    Hey Becki! *gasps* These are beautiful! I should defiantly look at your photos more often! They're wonderful. I must agree with Jon. You're a great photographer. 1) This was in ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Autumn, you look so sad in that picture! But so cute. You remind me of my neices (must be the hair). The picture with the geese could be posted in ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I am. TPBM has been on the computer too long already

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forest of Fate

    I find the beginning rather boring but I couldn't think of a way to change it. Also, please tell me if any of it sounds confusing. I don't know what ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    My glasses are kinda like sunglasses. They turn dark whenever I go outside. TPBM loves to garden.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    A what? TPBM doesn't like wearing dresses. It would be rather funny if it was a boy who replied next >_

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not saying which signature is the cool one.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Threnody's Ark.

    Heya there! Awesome pictures! *gasps* But no giraffes? 1) Zebras. They're so cool. This picture isn't too blurry and the lighting is good. I like how they're all standing in ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Width

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Whose question was stolen?

    Mar 28, 2009


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles