User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: ???

    ???????...just because seven is better than three ^_^

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 Not sure what she's doing with her hand. But I take it you like Poker Face by Lady Gaga?

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there.

    Hey there Roo! Awesome name by the way. Well, the two greeters above me have explained all the rules so I just thought I'd drop by and say welcome to ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 7

    Hey June! 1) Cute cat! I love cats and her eyes really stand out. Though, it may have been better if the rest of her body was in the picture ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: In Honour

    Thanks, June! Your review was so helpful. I changed everything up a bit so the big picture is in the middle. I purpously put the font on the big picture. ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: English Help

    Thank-you all three of you! Yes it is rather confusing but you all helped sooo much! Your words make mucho sense. I appreciate it. Meadow

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    Imperatrix Xoco! Is that a Pomeranian? It looks soo much like one. Clo, Goldie is a Pomeranian cross and awesome gecko. I so want a lizard...but a snake and trantula ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a black and white avatar.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    A what? Uh...no. TPBM has an ipod.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 It's pink, a unicorn and it's pretty. But it is rather blurry ^_^

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in the land of pink and fluffy bunnies (just because everyone was banning everyone for where they lived) ^_^

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Mexico

    Heya! 1) The sky in this picture is wonderful. It looks almost like a rainbow or something with the layers of colours. The ripples in the river add a neat ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: English Help

    I feel like a complete idiota for asking this question but I'm just slightly confused. I have this assignment and it says: Identify two literary and/or visual elements in your ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Princess On The Doorsteps -Prolouge-

    Hey there! All the mistakes have been pointed out. But I agree with the others. You need to draw the reader in more. Of course, though, the first two paragraphs ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Awesome picture Mars!

    Apr 14, 2009


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief