User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Souls

    Heya dancingclouds! I'm going to review this for you. Changes are in bold, comments are in italics and spelling mistakes are underlined. I'm reviewing your piece in a way I'm ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My recent pics!

    Heya! Haha! A great picture. Some things I want to point out (ignoring the Tiger's arm). 1) The first two cats look like mice. 2) The big red kitty reminds ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stuck in the Past: Part Two

    Heya Saph! “Um… Why is the Queen coming over here?” Serenity asked, panic showing on her face. Panic is showing on her face, eh? Well, you could elaborate on that. ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 13

    Hey Pippie! Thanks for the PM! “Esme! we were just discussing how to proceed.” Zahra broke the quiet, as welcoming as ever. We needs to be capitilized. Also, the period ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I have lots of cute kitties ^_^ TPBM loves music.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a sword in your avatar.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    Lilymoore, sorry about your pet rat. It is rather cute...for a rodent >_< Texan! Awesome cat! I love the colour of his coat! So many cute pets!! I want them ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Wrestling

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 I don't know. It just sounds so...peaceful and unique ^_^

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do. Not as much as I used to but I still do xD TPBM has way to much fun on YWS.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a cigarette in your avatar.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kings Opal Part two of chapter one

    Heya there! Sorry it took so long, I have a tendecy to forget which stories I've begun reading xD Alright, to the review. I was hog-tied on the dungeon floor, ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    Heya Raimunda!! I have to say this before I start any kind of review: Awesome picture! It's soo realistic. Ahem, now forwards! Hair: The hair is so realistic. You did ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How has YWS changed you?

    How has YWS changed me ? Hmm, I know my writing has defiantly improved. I now use a critical eye when I'm writing, answer all those why and who cares ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Cowboy Ballad

    Hey there! I've never heard of this "Cowboy Bebop" before but I read the poem anyways. Not good at critiquing poetry but I noticed one thing: Till that one god ...

    Apr 16, 2009


hmm i think i just have to start typing and hopefully a poem will fall out of me
— spottedpebble