User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I sit on the back step, my feet on the railing and write. I also wrote in a rowboat in our pond while my brother rowed--although my paper got splashed ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Love Help...

    Hmm, Kaila that sounds like an idea. I always love it when the characters want to do their own thing. It just makes my job as the author more easier...until ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Machine.....Compulsive Fibber?

    Well, if you're exaggerating more than you just have to keep mentally reminded yourself that that's not the truth. Just remind yourself or do what Krupp said. I tend to ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Love Help...

    Thanks a bunch! Butters I'll take your suggestion. I don't mind a little extra work to "perfect" my story. Rosey, I so hope I don't get into anything sappy. That's ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newibie!

    Heya there Amy! Welcome to YWS! So glad you could join our fun filled family ;) Pippie went over the basic rules so I'm going to explain another interesting thing ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Touch of Death (Part 1 of 3)

    Heya there Lily! Just want to say, excellent story. I love it already. Ahem, now that the praise is done, to the review--I bet you're shaking with excitement. “When you ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins...

    Heya there Molmolk! Welcome to YWS! April has given you the main rules so I'm going to explain something else of interest to you. You're probably curious to know why ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Autumn with Violet Isadora Praude

    Heya there! First off, I just want to say I really enjoyed this piece. I don't know what Disney movie you were talking about so it's all new to me ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Love Help...

    I have just a slight question: What do you do when your character falls in love with the wrong person? Of course, everyone is excited when their characters take over ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Fracture in Time {Part One}

    Heya there! The birds chirped wildly in the tree tops, animals running around. I don't like this sentence. There. I said it. Animals will not run around if there are ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heya there Black Wind! Welcome to YWS :) I daresay, awesome username ;) Pippie went over the three main rules above me so I'm going to explain something else. You've ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 Loved it!

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Heya there Loupgarou! Welcome to YWS! Hannah went over the three main rules here so let me explain some more to you about this wonderful site! Everyone on here is ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Broken Heats and Lost souls (Chapter 1)

    Hey there Aryel! I'm here to review this. I'm going to point out a few important things: 1) This whole thing could be split up into seperate paragraphs so it ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I am sooooooooooooooooo new here

    Heya there Kar! Welcome to YWS! Everyone above has gone over the rules and such so I'll explain one more thing to you...or maybe two. Doesn't matter. 1) You are ...

    May 4, 2009


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy