User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I like the colour--although it's a little hard to see--and I love the words.

    May 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Souls cht #1 corrected

    Heya there! Me again. I must say, this is a wonderful second draft! Really. But still, I have a few nitpicks. I had a broken bones, stitches in four different ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: reviews

    I read the poem and it wasn't bad. It was actually very interesting. It had an fascinating theme. But Galerius pointed out some interesting things. I wrote a poem and ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Proper Form?

    I agree with Bolt. Everything is there. My tip: Just write. It will develop more than you think it will. All stories start out as little clips of major events ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Bronze Bow I don't know who the author is but I did not like that book. I thought it was very boring and kinda dumb. I also read a ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I love the Inkheart Trilogy! They have got to be some of my favourite books to read. Cornelia Funke is a wonderful author. A girl in school recommened the book ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Last Gift - Chpt 1

    Heya Doodle! Let's see what I can dig up, shall we? A waxy globe hung high in the dark sky that was speckled with little white dots, peeking out from ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Truth to Mira

    It could have been better! Sebastian was like one of my favourite characters and then..grr! Whose your favourite character(s)? So sorry to hear about your savings. I have troubles saving ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What's your writing process?

    If I get an idea I just start writing. The characters just come from the top of my head and the more I write on the story, the more developed ...

    May 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unveiled Truth (temporary title)

    Heya Worx! Really, I couldn't find anything wrong so I think I'll comment on a few things. The first draft--though it was good--was nothing compared to this. This is a ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Work Wonder

    Me no good at poetry so please bear with me. I had to write a poem for school about work and this is what I got. Rip it apart if ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 Loved the first two cause they're so true!

    May 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Truth to Mira

    Heya Saph! So sweet to know more about you ;) So how's the violin saving going? Haha, you'll get one don't worry. It may take awhile but you'll eventually get ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stuck in the Past: Part Three (Edited)

    Heya Saph! Sorry it took so long. Been busy. Ahem, now onto the review! This is the third in a series and I hope that it's better than the first ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Hey congrats Blues!! Everyone did their best and can't wait till the next war! Hopefully I'll be able to participate more ;)

    May 11, 2009


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness