User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Uh...if someone threw me into Poland I could say "cow" "horse" "Bobbie" and a few swear words. I can also speak a few things in French. Other than that, I'm ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    7/10 Oh dear...I always knew there was something different about my closet.

    May 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    Ooh a happy thread! Er...what made me smile today? Oh, how could I forget the person who makes me laugh everyday and every hour? My brother. Gotta love that kid--and ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from a young kid's PoV

    Hmm, considering I have a nephew whose nine and a niece who is seven, I have difficulties making the young characters sound...young. But I'll give you some hints--and hopefully I'm ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sign

    May 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hero's Journey

    Heya there. Me again. Just one quick note: Try posting the chapters seperately in new threads. It just seems so much easier for another person to review your prologue and ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [1]

    Heya there! This is an interesting story so far. I like the fact that you have a character with CIPA. It makes the whole thing far more fascinating :D I ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hero's Journey

    Heya there! Welcome to YWS! Don't get scared if my review is a little harsh. I try not to be mean ;) Grumbling, he picked a lantern and walked over ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mages

    Heya there! Yellow, orange and red leaves crunched under his boots as he dashed boots as he dashed past towering maples, cherries, and ash. Nix the bolded part. It had ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Plot

    May 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I love those books! My friend lent them to me, one by one of course but still. I defiantly have to buy them. However, I was greatly disappointed by City ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Álía chapter 1 part two

    Heya there Elendur! Welcome to YWS. I'll be reviewing this for you. Just a note, this isn't the begining What I don’t understand is why you wouldn’t post the beginning. ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magic and Mischief (Prologue)

    Heya there Sugar Snow! The Moon displayed the mysticism of its gentle, silvery rays. Is there some signifigance to why moon is capittilized? The people were bewitched by the sight. ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenic Photographs

    Okay, I just thought I'd post some random pictures of scenery and others :D Sorry they're so big. That was kinda an accident :oops: I think this is in British ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Awesome picture Loose! Love your hair and your eyes.

    May 16, 2009


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown