-
Re: The Werefox's Beloved - Prologue
Heya there! “You tried to attack me, didn't you?” he said, lifting a shaking hand to point accusingly at the girl. “You knocked me to the ground and hurt me!” ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Accents :)
Rosey did Canada but I'll give you some more. Folks from Newfoundland have heavy accents too. Not a french accent but their own. My brother-in-law is a Newfie and he ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Agricultural products in high altitude?
Goats are perfect for people living in the mountains. They'll eat almost anything and can survive in cold temperatures. They're tough little animals. They'll also give you milk which people ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: The Fox and the Prince (0) - Prologue
Heya there! I'm quite familiar with "The Golden Bird" but not the other. I can't wait to see how you rewrite everything. I'm already hooked. You write so well ^_^ ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: The Faeries Chapter Four
I bet whoever read this in the past has forgotten what it was about :lol: I just can't believe how long it has taken me to finish this chapter and ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Sachi needs your favorite quotes!
I got so many quotes I don't know which ones to pick! But I'll just give you a few of my favourites: “Courage is being scared to death but saddling ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Hero's Journey
Hey there. If you're having troubles writing a review, then just study how others do theirs. Point out grammical errors, missing words, overly long sentences, awkward sentences, etc. It's actually ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Tip for critiquers...
Haha love it! XD
May 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10 I'd love to live in the Fairy World too ;)
May 21, 2009 -
Re: Little Macey
Heya there! And poor, little Macey would have wished she’d kept quiet. Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine or maybe it's not. But you shouldn't start sentences with ...
May 21, 2009 -
Re: Work Wonder
Thank-you both of you. This was an assignment I had to do with my observations or experiences with the work world. I couldn't think of a catchy title and so ...
May 21, 2009 -
Re: June [2]
Heya there! I'm not exactly why the whole thing is in italics but I'll just ignore it. I couldn't find anything wrong with most of it so I'll just point ...
May 21, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Thumb
May 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
7/10 It makes me laugh.
May 20, 2009 -
Re: Averian Marie, Revised and Renewed
Heya there! She could hardly keep from giggling, as this man rode one of the rugs in front of Averian, I would reword this to say something like: She could ...
May 20, 2009
