User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I didn't like Fenoglio either! Gosh, he ruined everything in Inkspell! But ya, there was just something about Dustfinger. He was just plain ole awesome. He was pretty cool in ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I love the quote but I don't really like the Rolling Stones ;)

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Hehe, I'm reading Inkheart for the fifth time. I just love that book ;)

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In a Time of Dragons

    Heya there! So you want an opinion eh? Here is mine: It is an interesting idea. I really enjoy the fact that two dragons created their world and left it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled (Edited)

    Heya there! Description~ You defiantly need to put more into this piece. It seems to be lacking and I found everything quite flat. Although, I did enjoy how you described ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stagecoach

    I have several pictures I'd like to show to you all. But, I want to show this one. I took it in black and white to give it a more ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Osprey

    Heya Kyllorac! Love this picture! It's so realistic. The eye, however makes it have a distant look and---in my opionion--takes away from the realistic look. But it may be just ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Anne McCaffrey's, Dragonriders of Pern are what started me writing. Those books and Lord of the Rings. The novel I plan on finishing "Silent Souls" was influenced by "Inkheart". There ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    His name was Fenglio or something like that. I've read Inkheart more then the others. It has to be my favourite. But I'm not one to chose a favourite for ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back! Went camping for a whole week and I"m finally back! I really have some catching up to do...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    Heya Kiki! I'm so glad you're still writing on this. I was on a camping trip so I had no access to a computer xD Hadrian had the normal dark ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fox and the Prince (1&2)

    Heya! The Fox lazily opened one brilliant blue eye to gaze at the creature who had wakened him. Add some more to this. How was the wolf standing? Was it's ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: A Simple Question...

    Oooh, interesting question. I'm going to have to say exactly what niteowl said. A good book is the one that you can't put down because you have to know what ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 Love them 'cause they're so true ;)

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    Heya! Haha, I daresay, rewriting is much easier than just writing, eh? This prologue reminded me of Lemmeny Snicket--though I've only read like two-- and Tolkien's books. It is rather ...

    Jun 4, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes