User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I know how that feels :D 'Tis always fun to put your characters through misfortunete "accidents".

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Descent, Part One, Revised

    Heya there ThornedRose! This is a wonderful second draft (yes, I read the first one). But, to the review. I don’t know what Elisabeth thought, but I desperately wanted to ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 It's alright.

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    10/10 The Fairy World sounds like an awesome place and rather suits you :D

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled continued (edited)

    Heya there! Me again...I know, joy. Ahem, not to the review. (I had no idea whether to just edit and add this in or just make a new post..) I ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    4/10 I just don't get it

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Curse of Chalion

    I read Curse of Chalion by Lois McMaster Bujold about a year ago and I thought it was a wonderfully written novel. The characters were so believable and the world ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Another Newbie

    Heya there! Welcome to YWS! There are a few rules we have here, but don't panic! They're nothing to worry about ;) 1) Before posting any of your work, you ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 'Tis funny but kinda sadistic

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    8/10 It sounds like a rather lovely place, I must admit ;)

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Flight Lesson

    Heya there! Whoo, this is rather long but luckily I love reviewing long pieces ^_^ The first thing that occurred to me was that someone was poking me-hard-in the ribs. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    Hah! This was fun. As my character is fantasy many things didn't quite work out for her but this is what she got: Score Breakdown I Love Her, I Let ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jackie Ray

    Hey there! It was just before the first hints of color streaked their way across the sky as I tore through the harsh and rugged terrain of the Suicide Cliffs, ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    5/10 Pale rosey pink is hard to see and I don't care for it. Was that mean to say?

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well it's about time I did this.

    Lauren! You sound like me! Haha, especially with the klutzy part. Sometimes I turn around and can walk right into walls! I've even fell backwards off a moving quad. Do ...

    Jun 16, 2009


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena