User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    Never seen it 3/10 The Punisher

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wolf, the Storm, and the Firebird

    Hi there! I'm Meadow, and it's been a long time since i reviewed anything so sorry if I'm not helpful Dawn was one of Igy’s favorite times of day. Her ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have a speech impedement. I mix up my r's and w's. Also, I stutter :lol:

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Beyond the Chilcotin : on the Home Ranch with Pan Phillips by Diana Phillips. Excellent book. Just as good as Rich Hobson's books.

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What a cute couple

    Hi there, One thing I should mention before I go onto the review is the objects in the picture are quite difficult to see. Making them more bolder will help ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rome

    Hey there! That's a pretty neat picture of the Colossuem. The blue sky really goes with the paleness of the Colossuem. Also, I like how you only got part of ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    Megan Fox is still a young, inexperianced actress. It's going to take a lot more movies before she gets as good as the ones we know and love. I like ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

    I've only seen this movie twice and that was back when I was 12. Don't recall the music but I know one thing. I cried :lol:

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Feel...

    I feel that all the time. Actually, I think my whole family does :) I think it all has to do with your lifestyle and the way you want to ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Oh my! It has been almost two months since the last I was on here :shock: Over 10000 posts. I feel so lost in this new YWS.

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Landscape

    Hiya there! 1) The haziness of this whole picture gives it an oldish feel. I've seen pictures in my grandfathers house from way back and they kinda have this haziness ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dancing Bones

    Heya there! Old magics and old spirits awaken and step out upon the world they have not seen for a year. Old sounds a little repetitive here and I would ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse

    Heya there! I'll review this for you. I'm just going to point out a few things: Negative: 1) It's all a little blurry. It would have been okay if the ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I loved the first one but the second is meh >_

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Curse of Chalion

    Bujold is a wonderful author! I've only read Curse of Chalion, but I can tell that her other books are good. It's all in the author's writing style ^_^ I'd ...

    Jun 22, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley