User avatar

MeadowLark

  • General Articles Re: Lilacs & Mason Jars

    Hi there! I thought this piece was rather cute and it captured the whole childish innocence and the way a child thinks and behaves. I enjoyed the way you described ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for have two different colours in your signature!

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    That's just a wee bit scary haha 7/10

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2012 End of the world?

    I highly doubt the world is going to end in 2012. I agree with Dem. The end of the world has been predicted so many times over the years and ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Sounds kinda catchy! 7/10

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You're positively right. Except I was wondering that back in October! TUBM has made a snowman already this winter

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for thinking her avatar is creepy!

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two King: Ch :2 Mind Games

    Hiya, Meadow here again. This is an excellent second chapter to your story but I found it lacking in several things. First off, you defiantly need to (like the person ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Research Re: Choosing a State

    Hi there, I don't really know any of the states and I don't live there. I'm just their happy neighbour to the north. What state you should have in your ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two Kings Ch. 1: A Fools Tall Tales

    Hi there! I haven't reviewed in a long while, so here it goes! “Dark shadows swept the lands as the last ray of light disappeared behind the mountains. No longer ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Girl With Magic and Such (for Ellie's contest)

    Saph...or Mira...or...Saphmira! As discussed previously in other discussions and in this case, another website compeltely, I am here by your request to review this piece of...literature. Hmm...With my

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    2/10 I didn't enjoy watching it. Ghost Rider

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What kind of title draws you in?

    The titles that usually draw me in practically scream out that they're full of fantasy elements. Or, the title gives me the thought: I wonder what this book is about? ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting type?

    I mostly print but then midway through the sentence I'll handwrite a word. Or sometimes, I combine handwriting and printing just to write one word. My writing is quite sloppy, ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Ooooooh boy! I listen to so many different types of music, I have no idea which one affects my writing the most. But I'm defiantly going to have to pick ...

    Sep 3, 2009


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt