User avatar

MeadowLark

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Build A Snowman

    Hi there! This is going to be one of my unhelpful reviews. I just enjoyed reading this too much to actually realize anything wrong with it. I enjoy how you ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [10]

    Hi there. Just a note, I haven't read the chapters previous to this so I will not be commenting on the plot. Just minor details I noticed ;) When you ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Using Internet Explorer? Get Chrome!

    Chrome is defiantly awesome...but sometimes it doesn't load pictures for me. Totally annoying in a sense. It may also be because my internet is uber slow. Ugh, dial up I ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Self Editing Before You Post

    Excellent work Tiff! I know I used to be a little guilty for posting almost right away. But, after reviewing pieces that are just riddled with errors, you come to ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Love the hat Hannah ;)

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 because it sounds funny and because I have no idea what it's off of.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Love of Words <2>

    I sighed as we arrived at the dark forest green door. The white mansion seemed to loom above us and my mother knocked. A man in uniform answered the door ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Love of Words <1>

    Hiya! I spotted your second chapter so realized I should read the first...and then decided to review it. So, here it goes! I blew on the black scribbles, hoping the ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Smash Bros. New Adventure Story Prologue/Ch 1 (2nd edition)

    Heya there! Just a note, I never read the original, and so there will be no comparisons. Mayhap I'll read it after...This review will most likely just involve pointers on ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Demeter!

    Happy Birthday Dem!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Haha, cute. 7/10

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elephant Days

    Hiya! Wowza, this was quite different but a intriguing at the same time. Although, I must say, I was confused in some areas. And so, off to the review! She ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    It's a little...odd 4/10

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Not at the moment but I have succeeded in scaring my sisters Pomeranian several times now! TUBM is fascinated by history

    Dec 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delilah, As Told in Lavender ((VERY rough draft))

    Hiya there. Ah, writer's block. Don't ya hate it? This is an interesting start to an interesting story, if you don't mind me being frank. The first paragraph, however, seems ...

    Dec 3, 2009


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl