User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Welcome Mat Re: What's Up With Meadow?

    Well, I've never actually been properly taught. I went to a camp once several years ago and I got to shoot pop cans xD It was uber fun. I've got ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Hiya there! I'm not the greatest at handing out harsh critiques but I can do my best to help. Ookay, where to begin: Hades footsteps echoed in the hall. The ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Articles Re: the spirit of Christmas.

    Hi there! If you are trying to persuade someone to read the Bible and get a real feel for Christmas and its true meaning (Jesus's birth) then you are defiantly ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    Gotta be tall, dark haired and handsome with a noble personality and a wicked sense of humour. Oh and did I mention a cowboy??

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga

    My seven month old nephew stops everything he's doing just to watch her music videos. He's defiantly going to be a naughty boy :D

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Oooh....Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It, Black or White I don't know :D

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's Up With Meadow?

    The only reason I'm writing one of these is because I'm terribly bored. I don't even like talking about myself so I feel just a tad bit self-centered. I live ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: World Apart (Prologue)

    Hiya there Kakali! I like the prospect of this story. I'm intrigued by the whole idea and I can't wait to see what you develop it into. However, with that ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am kinda new

    Heya there Caity! Glad you decided to come back to YWS! Hope went through most of the rules but she forgot one: 6) Make plenty of friends. There, I think ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter VII

    Hiya there! I haven't read any of the previous chapters so this review won't have much to do with the plot. Just a few errors is what I'll be pointing ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga

    I'm not a fan of much new music these days, but I believe my two older sisters got me hooked on Lady Gaga. I have just a few of her ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Look! It's a Kamas!

    Canadian! Even though, you weren't born here xD But France! I've always dreamed of going there...especially to Paris. So much history...:D Gah! You're taller then me and I know I ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Radio Drama Help

    I have to write a radio drama script for my English (which I'm desperatly trying to finish before the end of the month) but the problem is I can barely ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you describe your character?

    I usually never directly describe my "main" character in a large block but drop little hints here and there of their appearance or have another character describe them. But it ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I've been inactive all summer this year and feel terribly guilty about it. I missed out on the website makeover and I've missed all the people I met previous to ...

    Dec 15, 2009


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg