User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Realistic Dream Prolouge

    Heya Fire, welcome to YWS! Terribly interesting prologue you have set up here. However, I was a tad confused on certain parts.I understand this is your MC's dream, and dreams ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie ;)

    Heya there Dreamwriter! Welcome to YWS! The best way to find your way through the site is to ask questions of anyone, and click buttons. Explore the site and meet ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes for 2010 (input needed!)

    The only difference between Badges/Colours as far as I can tell is the nomination process not being secret. I think that can just as well be done for the Instructors/Greeters ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with revising first chapter

    Ah! I know exactly how you feel except then I didn't have a hooking prologue :) My suggestion to you is just write the first chapter. Plain out, no matter ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing Tips Anyone?

    I was once told by someone that reading a piece backwards helps you catch mistakes because you aren't reading the plot but the actual words. It'll help you catch some ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new to this haha

    Heya there Tayla! It is alright if I call you Tayla, right? Well, welcome to YWS! I'm sure someone will come along and explain all the rules to you so ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon's Deal (Chapter 1, Maybe)

    Hi there! First story eh? Well, I'll try to be nice :D I held a single finger up in the air to silence my dad and smiled, trying my best ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

    Spending Christmas day at home and then Boxing Day off to my sisters to spend time with everyone else! Merry Christmas everyone!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: World Apart (Chapter 1)

    Hiya there! Meadow again. Suddenly the cat stopped, tilting his disc-like ears forward. Jayden stopped moving. You used the same word twice in both these sentences. Stopped. Try froze, or ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hi there! Everyone in town knew old mister Crowford. I would nix mister as it seems useless there. You really don’t need it to tell us Crowford is a man ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hidden Wars~ I think this is the name I want. Maybe.

    Hiya there! This story is about seven or eight (not totally sure yet) gifted kids who have powers. They first must meet and than they figure out that they are ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Best Thing About Christmas Is...

    Family. Plain and simple. The more the people, the more chaos, the better the Christmas. Oh, okay: The delicious peanut butter balls, rum balls, tarts, English Toffee. The sweets xD ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ostrich and the Flowers - fable

    Heya there! Meadow again :P A fable, neat. Never reviewed a fable before ;) And so, since I'm having trouble actually doing what I usually do (which is complain about ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Transmogrification - ch 1

    Hiya there! Welcome to YWS…Trans-mog-rif-i-cation? Sounds interesting >_< I didn’t know what had made me wake up exactly as the grandfather clock downstairs in the hall struck midnight. Maybe it ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lessons for Skyler: Prologue

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS. So, this doesn't explain any of the plot. That's why I'm going to briefly summarize. It's about a girl who gets pregnant from a one ...

    Dec 22, 2009


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria