User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: 2424!

    You're crazy Snoink xD I wonder how long it will take you to get to 3000 :P

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled- this piece needs critique! very badly!

    Heya there Wolf. It is rather difficult to understand what your story is actually about as the reader really has no clue into what is going on. From what I'm ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww thanks you guys xD I feel so special :P Like my farmer's tan? :lol:

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: deleted

    Not another newbie! We've done with accepting new people, sorry. I'm just joking.:P Welcome to YWS, Jesse! I'm sure you're going to love it here, and that you improve your ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I could be wittier, but this will have to do.

    Heya Ashley! Welcome to YWS! Well, I hope all of us here on YWS can help you get back into that writing spirit. What do you usually write? What's your ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Needless Fear

    Wow, that's really short xD Not much to review... You say it's supposed to be short, but you could make it longer by elaborating on the MC's fear and adding ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie chick

    Tigers are amazing animals. They're gorgeous. And you're right, horses are my favourite animal xD But I adore all the others too. Authors? Um...none have caught my eye recently. I've ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya all the peoples of the world or website....

    Heya there Emily! Welcome to YWS. It's usually a peaceful place, but you must watch for some people bite :P So, you like horses, eh? That's awesome. Do you own ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Bullying scenes in fiction

    Bully scenes remind me of "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie pummels that one guy. That movie is awesome xD But I suppose all bullies eventually get what's coming to them. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Bullying scenes in fiction

    I find, in the schools that I attended in the past, most bullies are the more popular students, who weren't at all that ugly. People who bully always have a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well, being brave I suppose. Here's some of me: I just finished having my first ride on a motorcycle. It was thrilling! September.jpg

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I love your smile Superasian! And your dress looks so sparkly xD

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie chick

    Heya there Spitfire! Welcome to YWS! I have a Siamese cross cat called Spitfire xD It's awesome that you decided to our zany community. It's a whole lot of fun. ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: There Are 679 Prologues...

    Somebody should just post a random epilogue to mess with the system. xD I agree Rosey. I'd do it...if I had one written xD

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ranger

    Seven is an awesome number. And buckskin's and dapple greys are beauts. Johnny Depp was awesome in Sleepy Hollow, a little weird, but awesome. And terribly funny xD Uh...Whose your ...

    Jan 5, 2010


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec