User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Muarte: Prologue

    Well, it was pretty interesting, I'll admit that. But you must remember to place spaces between a period, comma, etc. Like I've been doing. Also, your i's need to be ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anessence Prologue

    I read all this last night and I enjoyed it all. But I thought it was a lot of information to digest and to remember. A lot of names too. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries-Prologue

    I've started another story. This one was inspired by a dream (like most of my stories) I had a month ago. Harsh reviews are always welcome. Pick it apart but ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Back and Forth- Prologue

    Oh this was pretty cool. It hooked me in right away. I was disappointed in how short it was. I was getting into it. Darceel. I like that name. It ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elven Kiss

    This was pretty interesting. I really liked it. Except, what is the girls' name? Well I spotted a few little mistakes. Here they are. She broke threw the shadows and ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night Visitor part 5

    This was pretty creepy. This whole story has been creepy since the first posting. It's also so very interesting and I'm hooked. I'm curious to know what happens next. It's ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 11

    Oh you were right. I really did like this chapter, it was awesome! I can't believe Peter (aka Hangover Guy :lol: ) just joined in the mob. Like wow :shock: ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 10

    It's always good to have a chapter in your story where there is no action, because not everyone's life is action packed day after day. Except I didn't think this ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Phoey! I was really interested in this! A circus is so awesomeI I haven't read practically nothing on a cirucs, and here I found one and you aren't even going ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To the death: Chapter 1-Part 1

    This was pretty interesting and I liked it, but yet I didn't like it. If that makes any sense. I was a little confused at certain parts. Allison was being ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    This was for your english? Wow, that's pretty cool. I wish my english would let me write stories instead of stupid essays. But whatever. It was a really interesting story ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To the death: Prologue

    Wow, that is one evil mother. That poor girl is gonna get tortured. But anyways... There was a lot of talkign, as mentioned above, and I thought there wasn't enough ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Lord- Dawn prt 1

    I enjoyed this. It was pretty cool and interesting. I noticed a few mistakes here and there and if I can find them again... In the old tounge khy meant ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    This was a pretty interesting read. And I can't believe you just started writing in English like four months ago. So cool! Not much to say here since everyone else ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clover's Curse - Chapter 9

    Yea! Clover's back! I was hoping the next chapter would come be coming soon lol. I thought it was great. Like congrats to all the chicks there at the inn ...

    Jan 17, 2009


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie