User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Welcome Mat Re: Wellcome to Desolation Row [New member]

    Hey howdy hey! Sorry, that just sounds funny. Well, welcome to our funny family of writers. Ha, I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's addicting and sooo much fun. Can't ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elemental Warriors Ch2

    This was a little short. Oh well. Hmm...let me see if I can point out a few helpful...er...points. Hah, that sounds so weird (I'm in a happy mood). Keeping his ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Bears and cougars (I love these animals but my dreams...) Getting trapped in very tight spaces My family or pets dying (and my old horse is getting up there in ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Bah, I can't remeber all the ones I read. I read too much. But let me thinks about this: The Inkheart Trilogy (again)- Cornelia Funke The Indigo King- James A. ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Goals

    This sounds like fun... 1. Get more active 2. Stop being so lazy 3. Believe in myself 4. Master juggling 5. Change my attitude towards math and bio 6. Master ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Heya DLD, I'm a little slow to greeting you but welcome to YWS. I'm MeadowLark, but feel free to call me Meadow. Be warned, it is a very addicting site ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person in the Midst

    Wow, totally late lol. Well, welcome to YWS! I'm MeadowLark and like awesome name. And your avatar, sweet. what's your favourite genre to write in anyways? Well, hope to see ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Hundred Suns title page

    I've never read A hundred suns but from the title I don't know how much this cover fits. I would expect lots of different sunlight reflections in the water, maybe ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: June's Request for a drawing =P

    Oh he's great! A small little guy trying to look big and strong. He's so cute. Great job Amber.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Flame Dancer prolouge

    Heya Lucy! This was a prett interesting read. The others have already pointed everything out so I'm just going to give you mostly praise. Doesn't that sound...relieving? Fire Dancer...that sounds ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches

    Heya June! Loved the pictures, they're awesome. Ten times better than anything I could ever draw. 1st pic: the back end looks kinda odd...but since you only had 10 minutes ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    I tried so hard not to laugh when I saw this. My parents would have thought me crazy. and the comments were just as great *collapses with laughter* Do continue ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Back and Forth Chap. 1 part a.

    I had competely forgotten I had read the prologue and had to go reread so I knew what I read :) . Ugh, bad memory on my part. Anytway, to ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Elemental Warriors

    This drew me in right away. It was interesting, and like Rosey above, I assume it is in China or Japan? You had plenty of description, although some sentences were ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faeries- Chapter One

    Yikes. Nervous? Oh yes, very. Okay, it isn't in third person like the prologue but in first. That's just the way I wrote it. Tear it apart. My near sighted ...

    Feb 8, 2009


Bananas
— looseleaf