User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Again Again!

    Ooh! That otter is soo cute! Just so soft looking I could just hug him. These pictures are great. I love the scenery in the first two. And yea, June ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Bird.

    Ooh, I really like this! It's so bold and the bird really pops out. The Chinese symbol adds to it. And you did this in pastels? I have so much ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Gah! The only ones that I recongized (at least I hope they are) were Rosey Unicorn, Snoink, Nutty, CastlesInTheSky...I don't know.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Hiya! I'll start out first by saying this was quite interesting. But ya, like Excalibur said, if you cut yourself you'll stare like an idiot at it. It's just the ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Yossari's Soldiers (wrking title) Chap 1

    I thought this was interesting. Really I did. Maybe it's because I can sorta relate to Aldiae, maybe it just sounds...cool? Well anyways, “Oh, Aldiae. He has to belong to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do you dare to find out just who I am?

    Canadains rule! Okay, I agree the winters are downright nasty and the summers are way to hot and humid for me. Fall is just perfect. Not to cold, not to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

    Ha, ha! I totally agree with Manny! I think that's where the zombie part comes into play.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Oh, these are hilarious! Runnin' With the Devil, in your pants You Could Be Happy, in your pants Peaceful Easy Feeling, inyour pants Trouble in your pants Real Good Looking ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    greasy

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tease

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Tree

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: School -- 1958 vs. 2008

    Well, fake or not, those are so totally true! Society today is just plain stupid! I shall not say no more in case of offending somebody.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Huh?

    I agree with always. I was going insane because I couldn't get my all time favourite website to load. I tried so many times, I was tempted to through the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I put I have to. I hate being without music. It goes next to reading and writing. I usually listen to country, classic rock, classical and New Age (Loreena Mckennit ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Blah, I don't know many actors by name. Though I have seen several hot guys in movies and on tv, I just don't know their names. The names I do ...

    Feb 12, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour