-
Re: A Thief
Thanks...I'll see if I can trim and cut down his time. I've got like 300 pages written. Bah, characters with their own minds...they take over the story.
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you think it has a point?
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
A lovely heart! I'll say 7/10
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Bah! You got me! I should be doing homework TPBM has a pet fish
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Unscheduled Site Downtime - February 11, 2009 (bug)
So glad everything is fine. I was checking like every five minutes and thought for sure YWS was gone...well not really. I thuoght it was my stupid computer.
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Oh, Meep, we can still dream can't we? Male-ness? Hmm...that sounds kida funny. And Monki, lovely picture. You should see me in the morning. You're like a princess compared to ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Death or rebirth?
Tragic endings aren't my favourite, but sometimes they're appropraite for what you're writing. Now, if she deserves to die than...but if she does live like you said, she's learn a ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: A Thief
I have this character in one of my many stories and it seems like he's stealing the spotlight from everyone else. He's supposed to be a supporting character but it ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Sunset
Hey thanks. I took this on my family's old farm *sniff* in 2006. Gah, I loved that place. And ya, June you're right. That is snow. There are lot's of ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Pursuing the Princess
Ooh! A new story! How exciting. Let's see if I can find some things to nit pick... "Oh, Rune!" Vesper cried, throwing her arms around his neck. "We were so ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Roses and Unicorns
Interesting. Out of all the information in the first post, play-doh is what gets commented on the most...... Well, of course everyone's gonna talk about play-doh! :lol: Everyone loves play-doh. ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: About springrain2693
I only have three other siblings and sometimes...well I'll be truthful a lot of the time, I wish I had more brothers and sisters. And you want to take home ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Popcorn
Ah! Cat has gummy bears! No fair. I ate all my candy today and I have no popcorn...but wait! I have cake! Everybody loves cake! (okay I was mocking Donkey)
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
My hand is sooo cold...and so are my toes
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Popcorn
Oh come on Princess! Just one little piece of popcorn? Pllleasssse?
Feb 16, 2009
