-
Re: blue ball invasion
Those dratted Blue Infidels or Meanies...and the pink elephant commander thing *tries not to laugh* Yes...ahem...And blue people with feet! Eck! Help us all! *falls over laughing*
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Learning
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Evil
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: blue ball invasion
Perhaps we could call the blue balls *falls over laughing* a different name. Like perhaps Pinky the Elephant and the Blue Infidels Any other suggestions?
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Popcorn
So not fair Evi...But tempting. *bows down at Evi's feet* Oh great Evi! May I please have some chocolate? Pretty please? How embarressing *slinks away and hides in the corner* ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
The silly little monkey who lives in the apple shaped house down the road put it there to catch the raindrops. Why do dogs and horses walk in circles before ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Snow is...
I'll never choose to be an adult. I'm way to childish Snow is a lovely thing to play in. Okay, so I couldn't think of anything. Snow is the death ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
visions
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
death
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Pursuing the Princess, Part 2
Haha! Part two yes! Ahem... :oops: I absolutely loved Tarots' and Brands' banters. They were hilarious and made me laugh. No word of a lie! But, like Stella said above, ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!
If it makes yuou feel any better I started my very first novel five years ago and the farthest I've gotten is 350 pages and then I rewrote it again. ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because of the terribly funny Jack Sparrow signature
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: blue ball invasion
The elephant is the commander of the blue balls! That sounds kinda funny... The pink elephant commander! Everyone obeys him.
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Popcorn
Belgian Chocolate? *drops cake* Oh, Evi could I please have some. (I usually don't take to begging). Chocolate from Europe is the best! Better than any cake, popcorn...but not gummy ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?
Oh poor Snoink. I think I''ll send you a cookie! OKay I have no cookies but I do have... *Hands piece of cake to Snoink* I'm only joking around. People ...
Feb 16, 2009
