User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fighting the cliché

    This was awesome! I really liked it. The idea of everything being so cliched. What a way to fight the cliche! Although, I did confused near the ending. How did ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Nose

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would feel quite sad. I wouldn't be able to find pictures of them. But then again, the exhaust from jets make fluffy white things up there. do they not? ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Letters Ran Away

    This was wonderful! I love this! The idea of letters and pictures coming alive and trading places. Who would have though that the letters that make up our stories were ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Scarecrow Minstrel

    The moon was covered with clouds heavy with rain, shadowing the land below. The wind was slowly picking up, blowing dead leaves across the road. The old trees of the ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celtic Women

    I have two of their cds! I've also watched them on tv! I should buy more...'cause I ain't the only one in my family who likes them. I just love ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: AC DC still rocks

    ACDC rocks! My whole family (except my mom) loves them. My brother has a million of their cds. They can keep going...they're new songs are awesome!

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Inkheart movie

    So far books turned into movies (cough, twilight, cough, Eragon, cough, cough. Sorry, bad cold) have especially turned the whole book different and I would prefer the book thank you ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Um...does kissing my horse on the nose count? TPBM believes in ghosts

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mime

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Haven

    Oh this was pretty cool. I've actually never read anything about anyone getting sucked into a game, but I've heard of them. I liked how the two sisters spoke with ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Haha! Meep this was awesome! I've never read Twilight but I think it is waaayyy overrated. I find vampires soo boring. I couldn't stop laughing and I think my family ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Tame

    Feb 19, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid