User avatar

MeadowLark

  • Randomosity Re: It's Analogous

    Food is to humans as hay is to cows.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mile

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Rocks

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Round

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic for Dummies

    This was pretty interesting and amusing. You should post more up. Of course, the spelling mistakes distracted me, but I'm used to reading work with bad grammar and spelling (my ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Journal of a Secret Keeper (title subject to change)

    Heya Claeren! I thought I'd give a quick review of your story! First off, this was interesting. The MC and plot were well defined. You have my interest peaked. I ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Witch

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Thief

    Thanks for all your helpful tips! I'll do something to calm him down and hopefully he won't try and shove his way to the front again. Thank-you! Meadow

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How do yhou start a story?

    I've also heard that starting a story out with dialogue is good too. But it is all up to you on how you wish to start your story. I'll tell ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I usually make the characters and a vague plot. But then as the plot progresses, more characters are needed and then they start making the plot. But most times I ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    What?

    Feb 20, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson