Random avatar

McMourning

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Spring Time YWS Logo

    I like it--very summary compared to the wintry weather here.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    What sort of fashion are you into?? Do you do the whole 'latest trend' thing? I'm good, thanks. You? I don't really like some of the "trends" that celebs wear. ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    Welcome Jessy!

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Electricity comes from Other Planets!

    I like psychology. I'm interested in social psychology too, and personality psychology (if there is such a thing). Not to sound strange, but I'm not really interested in being a ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Points

    They reset every two weeks. The reason used to be because they had a winner for the most points, but I don't know if they still do that.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    I'm very chatty feeling this morning, hope nobody minds.... Writing I write first, and foremost, because it keeps me sane. I write what's on my mind. My main characters may ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blame Fand.

    Hello, Deck! I prefer raconteur to liar, as well.....but, I don't lie, just stretch the truth.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Myself And Future Writing

    Welcome, Stefan! It's okay that you don't like your own writing. There's a little bit of that in each of us, some more than others. We are all over critical ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOLA!

    Bienvenidos a YWS! ¿Hablas español? P.S. I love your avatar, or maybe I just love pandas. :) Enjoy, McMourning

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Student publishing

    Ditto. In just the month I've been here, my writing style has changed--for the better. It sounds like a wonderful idea to post student work on here.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Konichi Wa. Ola. Ni Hao.

    Hallo! (That'd be German.) Welcome to YWS!

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Welcome, Sean! It nice that you have part of your story in your blog. But be sure to place part of it in the Literary forum, as well. There, more ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Welcome!

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Spica!

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Welcome! When I joined, I needed help, too. We all do, which is why we have The Unofficial Guide and the FAQ for New Users threads. I hope you enjoy ...

    Mar 9, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope