Random avatar

McMourning

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here and could use some help

    Welcome, Hiroku!

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from new writer Lima Ojima

    Hello, Lima. That's a pretty name. I also love reading and writing sci-fi. I think the first science fiction I wrote was a fanfiction, but that's okay. There's actually a ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola, Everyone!!! :)

    Welcome back! Nice avatar.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm...

    Welcome to YWS, Jarannis!

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Oh, I guess I wasn't paying attention. Thanks, Imp!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I probably know this somewhere in my brain, but I can't remember how to access saved drafts. I thought it was under "My Stuff", but that's only my watched topics ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Logging Problem Fixed

    Thanks, Nate!

    May 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    Oh. Thanks!

    May 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    Cool! Thanks, Nate! EDIT: Um....I think there's a problem with the resources. When I click the icon next to Young Writers Market, it takes me back to the YWS Homepage.

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking Again

    Thanks! It's okay that you went off topic, if you can even call it that. We all do sometimes, it's unavoidable. :)

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me

    I'm shy, and have a hard time speaking infront of large crowds, even my own classmates, but I do enjoy meeting new people, and making close friends. Hello! How are ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Post Function Coming Soon

    lol Yep....looking over it is a good idea.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Bob! It's alright if you don't feel like giving out your name. I haven't. Everyone here accepts you for who you are. Hope you like it here, McMourning

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome LC! YWS is a great forum, and I hope you'll agree. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me or anyone else. We'll all be ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shadowstalker

    Welcome! YWS is a nice environment, and I enjoy it. I hope you'll enjoy it just as much. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    Apr 9, 2007


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink