-
Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds
Hello! Thanks for the link! At the bottom of that page is a "Next" button, which leads to general questions . These will be useful for anyone, not just fantasy ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: calling all writers
Krystalstars, Freewebs users don't handcode, though, so there's nothing to worry about. You'll need to learn it if you ever create your own site from scratch. (Although, no offense, but ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
I got all of these names off of a baby name site. o.O Didn't know that the name Kai was (possibly) copyrighted. It's not one of my favorite names, any ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
I was thinking the Watchers were alive, but another race. Names: Santavana (Avana for short) I like that you already have a nickname picked out. Kaanan Kaan for short? Briar ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
Playing off of write me's idea: There could be two forms of the Watchers. The new Watchers could be assigned to the mortals, just to make sure they can handle ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
I had thought of that possibility...I probably should have waited to see if it was or not. But, no harm done, I guess. There's definitely no need to apologize. If ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
...But then, what would happen if a Watcher can't be near their Prey for whatever reason? That could be one of the minor conflicts in the story. Then, as you ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
:| I really don't want them to be the same thing. I guess you're right, saving their lives is too close to the Whitelighters. But, as I said, There are ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
So does anyone have any ideas for how I could make these Watchers original and not make them so similar to the White Lighters on Charmed ? Also, does anyone ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Chosing A Title
Don't trust the Titlescorer too much! According to it, The Da Vinci Code should have been a disaster. :razz: True, and it wasn't popular until the movie came out, then ...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Chosing A Title
Typically, I pick a "title" first, then write a few chapters and change the title. Why? Because, picking the title first helps me get the basic idea of what the ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Posting Checklist
2. Have you read through your entire story/poem? It's amazing how much one more read through can catch. If your work isn't full of little mistakes your critiques can focus ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: speeling & grammr
Scientifically, people can read things as long as the first and last letters are correct. After that, the letters can be as mixed up as possible, and still be understood. ...
Feb 23, 2007
