-
Re: Title feedback/magic abilities
Oh. Thanks for clearing that up. A physchic would make sense, as a Watcher, and would work with Illusions being part of the title.
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Title feedback/magic abilities
1. Do you think "Twilight and Illusion" will still work? If not, do you have any other ideas for a title? 2. Should the main character be a healer and ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Book to Screen...?
I'm not sure if this is truly what you're looking for, but... I'd take it as a compliment that someone wants my work to be a movie. Think about it...only ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Why Stars are important to society
if someone, I don't know, Orlando Bloom endorsed having a fat waist, there's be millions of teenage fan girls who'd immediately start stuffing themselves in order to be exactly what ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Why Stars are important to society
Many young people try to model their lives in such a way that they are similar to these celebrities, while many celebrities haven't even had to wipe their own arse ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Why Stars are important to society
and we half want to see them stumble, as if to convince us that they are only human too, and even the most perfect life is really not perfect at ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Paragraphs
This has risen from the fact I'm juggling three GCSE english essays and the paragraphing style I use on then is not very good for stories but I've integrated them ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Why Stars are important to society
I'm writing a series of articles (basically a newsletter) for my friends, who are so different minded that it's a wonder they all get along. Anyway, I thought it'd be ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: One word prompts
Hello! Just to clarify: you just want a list of words that can help you write a hundred word story, right? Or, do you want a list of the words ...
Mar 31, 2007 -
Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.
Both have their place, obviously. Ah....that one works.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.
My English teacher just went over this, and only one of us already knew it. So, I thought that would probably be the case here. B.C. = Before Christ A.D. ...
Mar 24, 2007 -
Re: Time intervals!
You could say something like: As the years went by, he grew more and more mature. Finally, at his twentieth birthday, others realized he was not the little boy he ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: To outline or not to outline?
For essays/articles, I make an outline. If I already have all my research done, it's usually very detailed and I end up just having to add punctuation to turn it ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Which is better?
Hello! I agree with Siegfried...we're not going to steal you ideas. We all take that risk when we post our pieces on the Literary forums. Someone could steal our idea. ...
Mar 18, 2007 -
Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds
Of course, your Watchers may not relate to the questions. But, I was just putting it out there for other writers.
Mar 12, 2007
