-
Re: Confused on Sentence Structure
Thanks! I thought was how you write it, but I wasn't positive.
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: Confused on Sentence Structure
Okay, I've never really understood how to write this. I don't even know where you put the commas in. Someone, please explain it to me! Which do you say: A) ...
Jun 19, 2007 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)
Psst....you forgot the http:// Or, you could have written My Inspired Writers Board [/url] is turning out to be... You'd have to remove the spaces, of course.
May 6, 2007 -
Re: 5 para. Short Story
Thanks WritingLuver5 and Hinter! Well, yes, changing sentences works, but it becomes quite dull. Attention Getter Thesis: I surprised to see Bigwig already nibbling on dinner. SOD: This happened first
May 1, 2007 -
Re: 5 para. Short Story
Eeek! My newcomer English professor assigned us a short story. Simple, easy, etc. But, the catch is that is has to be in the five paragraph essay form. And, it's ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: Name of a country
Hello! Yep, this is the right place to post it! Everyone has a different way of naming places, but there are several ways that I'd go about naming a "European" ...
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Free Copyright
Thanks!
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Free Copyright
You wouldn't believe that anything that's under the control of lawyers and government would be free and simple, but copyright is. All you have to do is claim copyright likt ...
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: A Helpful Link...
It's interesting. Thanks!
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Let your Setting Transport Readers
An important thing to talk about is getting the description just right. Too little: I walked past an old house, that seemed to call my name. Too much: I slowly ...
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Any Ideas?
Hmm....that's an interesting way of getting ideas for a story. I have a story about an anorexic adopted girl, and how those two factors contribute to her life. I'm wandering ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Starting an Ending
Thanks AWritersFantasy! I liked that you just go by feeling. Thanks Claudette! I enjoyed your music comparison! Thanks!
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Starting an Ending
Warning: This will sound weird. For the past few years, I've been working on a lengthy tale. Finally, I think I've come to the end, after 44 pages of Word! ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Publishing poetry
Hello! It depends on where you'd like it published and what genre it is. For example, a story about the end of the school year could be submitted to your ...
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Colours
Have you ever noticed that Canada and America spells colours differently? Color... colour... I think "colour" is the Canadian spelled version Colour is English whereas color is American. Just like ...
Apr 13, 2007
