Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "God? Why should I believe in God?" Cass "God? As in 'Oh my God'? Yeah, I totally dig that line," Anna never had been 'right in the head.' Since we're ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Gloomy days...wait....I'm starting to sound like Eyore! No! No! This CANNOT be happening! The world is all coming to an end! Run for cover!RUN!" Cassie "Rain: refreshing, glittery, yummy," Liana ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hello! I read it a few years ago, but only because my cousin had gone to college. See, my Aunt was cleaning out his closet, and came across a bunch ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Drats! I didn't get anywhere in my story.Basically, I was planning that she drinks a bunch of Gatorade to up her game, and ends up ill the next morning: Have ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Heck no!" Cass "Duh! Aren't all females feminine?" Anna What's your favorite outfit?

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In school (if you attended it) what was your best subject? "Yuck, yuck, yuck. That's what school is," Cass, avoiding the question. "Pretty colours....Oh, pardon me, my paint set distracted ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Hmmm...I don't know who Hunter is, but I'd pick David to be on TV, because he's so cool! plus, he accepts me for who I am," Cass "Rich. He's soooooooooo ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It reminds me of Pros & Cons, which seems too boring. I'd probably only pick it up if it had some "cool" cover art. Inedible Insurgence

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Stage means the scene or setting of an action. When applied to the title, it makes it sound kind of like science fiction or fantasy. Maybe stepping onto the wrong ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No...well, Yes, but don't tell anyone: I'm anorexic," Cass "Gosh, no!" Marissa "No, but everyone thinks I I too skinny or something? How can that even be possible--to be too ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is men crying, I don't know why. But, I would definitely pick up a book titled Touchy Feely Men at least ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I started writing in Preschool. My kindergarten teachers disbelieved that it was really my work. They suggested to my mother that I was only mimicking her actions. But, ...

    Feb 24, 2007


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta