-
Re: name association
I believe it would have to be a main character, because it is a unique spelling of Ana or Anna. And, it's too unique to be just part of the ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: name association
:-) Every time I hear that name, it brings a smile to my face, because it reminds me of the cute little boy down the street. But, not everyone knows ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Well, I wouldn't be able to do my job without hands, and I could always get a fake leg. Artificial limbs are so advanced these days, that I doubt I'd ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like the main character is confused. He spends the entire book trying to find out who he is (figuratively or literally). Cherry Kisses
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"It's no big deal, Pie probably scratched open her paw again. Clean it up, then give my kitten a bath," Cap'n Kiwi *Dr. Darbeth faints before any answer can be ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Quite a bit, actually. None of us have a running count or anything, though, " Cap'n Kiwi "Hmm....I know doctors aren't supposed to kill...but, I killed a bunny for dinner ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Band? Aren't those the music groups that disbanded in the 23rd century? Sorry, never seen one, because they no longer exist," Cap'n Cherry Kiwi "I never saw one in concert. ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"About seven months ago, to celebrate the news that I was pregnant for my second time! It wasn't 'going out' in the same sense as before I was pregnant, but ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"My feet," Cherry Kiwi "The not-so-reliable bus," Dani Doly Darbeth (Of my newest creative work. Cass, Anna, and Li will return periodically, as I finish off their short.) If you ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"I don't need a valid reason to betray my love. I do it all the time, and I do it just because I want to," Anna "Hmm...I'd only betray David ...
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Well, I already admitted to anorexia, so I guess it'd be...wait! You're trying to get me to give away all of my secrets! No! No! No!," Cass, jumping up and ...
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"What could be more horrible than my life?" Cass "Run! Hide! I can't look at that stupid fanfiction! My adoring fans must be crazy! Run! Hide!" Anna If you could ...
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"No! I would rather starve. After all, starving is what got me this 'bootyiful' body," Cass, placing gaunt hands on narrow hips "Heck no! those come from nature. I adore ...
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Gold!?!? I, like, totally adore gold! It, like, goes perfectly with my gold highlights," Anna "Does it really matter? They're just colours," Cass Do you wear jewellery? If so, what?
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Wild dog, like a wolf," Cass "Cute, fluffy, little dog, that you can hold in your hands," Liana What's your favourite meat?
Feb 27, 2007
