Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Adam and Eve is the first thing that comes to my mind. He's a tall blonde with fierce curiosity and passion for animals. Plus, he's not afraid to show skin, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Uglies was undoubtedly the best in the series, but I think it would have done a lot better if Tally hadn't been made pretty and stayed in the Smoke. That's ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Luke is a popular boy, with devilishly cute features: navy blue (almost black) eyes with a touch of mystique, blond waves, and thick muscles. Even so, he's got a hidden ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Or nice sharp incisors.... Cassandra

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I must completely disagree with you. Doctors do not go through trash, and are certainly not zany. You, on the other hand, probably do have dementia. Maybe that's why you ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I don't know about secret police, but I certainly do have problems with zany doctors breaking into my house at odd hours of the day. They don't even do it ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Okay, thanks!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hello! I've considered it, but it sounds like a bit much. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. While fifty thousand words may be ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is Casper: The Friendly Ghost . I've always loved that really depends on your age range, though. If your story is ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Parthé sounds very European, Greek or French, perhaps? I picture a mysterious man, always working above par, but not wanting fame or glory. When reporters come by to view his ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ian Perry is a tall boy, who sticks out like a sore thumb. Mrs. Coward

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ebony is a pale-skinned girl, with a very delicate touch. Even her voice is soft, almost like a whisper. Mrs. Coward

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I'm not one for emotions--I chuck the cards," Cass "I have the huge collage, on my bedroom wall, of all the greeting cards I've gotten. It starts with my adoption ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It's a nice from of Eva or Ava. The first thing that comes to mind is Avon. Since Avon is a river in England, I can picture Avah being English. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It makes me think of triplets. Maybe only one of them survived, and she was named or nicknamed Tria (like Trio, but made feminine with an "a") in honor of ...

    Mar 10, 2007


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr