Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    sounds like something from the Uglies , because the towns were so obsessed with beauty. So, maybe they went as far as to pick people's perfect mate, so the children ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    Thanks for clearing that up, Brad!

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    Thanks!

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finding a publisher

    I would reccomend getting an agent who would know a bit more about the business and who would help you find the perfect publishing match. Agent hunting is another long ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    I've done much better before: Test: Wizard of Oz 46 wpm 5 errors Net: 44 wpm 96% accuracy

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I’m not Paula, I’m her husband. She’s dead. I still can’t believe it as I type this. I actually used this once, but it was just because I was bored, ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Filling in the words

    I was trying to make it fit together, but the last stanza is odd. A Blue Moon Night By McMourning Orange parrots Fly ahead In the darkening sky. The vicious ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A former pop star is the leader of a rock band. While on their tour, they run into trouble and run away from it. I might pick it up just ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    It's okay, I wasn't trying to point at you. I know that you aren't the only one who messed up.

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Please, get his name right! Scott Westerfeld is the author of the Uglies Trilogy. There is no author named Scott Westerfield.

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Hello! It's very interesting paragraph, that definitely caught my attention. I had not expected her to have killed her husband, but that makes the reader want to read more. Mine's ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    Prosperous princesses purchased pricey, pristine portraits perfectly painted; permitting passing presents. (Alliteration: Pr) Next Letter: R

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    In Greek Mythology, Icarus is Daedalus's son, I've been told. When I picture him, though, I see a buff, yet slightly chubby, man. His mother and grandmother are Greek, yet ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Alliterations

    My dad and I started this game last year, while walking our dog. One person says a letter, in this case, it'll be the person above you. The next person ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, I wouldn't call it my worst, but others certainly do......I nervously bite my mother works in the ER, and she says it could be a sign of depression, but ...

    Apr 1, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison