Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ooooh...I've always wondered what its like to be a vampire...So, tell me, what's it really like? ~Dr. Sacrifice, not at all scared

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    There is already a thread for this . In the beginning, it was just about the Uglies , but has branched to include the entire series.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    As they say, "If you worry you die. If you don't worry you die; so why worry?" ~The Narrator

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Regretting my life errors. And, it's not Saccharine...that stuff tastes horrible. :P Anyway, what do you regret? You may have to think about it, because I originally said that I ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of Princess Leia, so I'm thinking a poised, sophisticated woman--who can not only hold a gun, but use it. With the last name of Cross, I see a ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Before we all died, we had a big debate about it--we knew the world was going to explode sometime. What we didn't know was if we'd go to heaven. And, ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Well, since we're all dead, there are no best friends. But, before the nuclear explosion, I think I was my best friend. Ya'll? ~Dr. Sacrifice

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A story of confusion, yet romance. After marrying, a girl realizes her man isn't right for her, and spends the rest of the story wondering why she chose him. Twisted ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ok, we both posted at the same time... Ciaran reminds me of Ciara, so I picture a lanky African. But, she's afraid of her femininity, because the "n" on the ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Nick is Greek for "Victory of People", so I can imagine that your character is strong, and a fighter. Also, he does not have a last name, which could mean ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think you mean "of" not "or" in your title. But, I'll give you both. Songs or Oritsu : It sounds like the main characters speak a made-up language. Maybe ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    That's very intriguing. Failing to die would be like someone "yanking" you back to life, at the last moment. For example, you can "live" for 3 minutes without oxygeb (but ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I can see that, but we needed something to continue the conversation. And, now we have name may be boring, but it suits me, as I am the opinionated, nameless ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Is it morally acceptable to kill at all? Sure, I'd like to kill some people for calling me [nick]names, or making fun of me. But, I really don't think I ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Absolutely not. I would not kill another human being in the name of God, because that is not God's way. I wish to follow in God's way, because I truly ...

    Apr 5, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100