Random avatar

McMourning

  • Art & Photography Re: Pics from my photography class

    Hi. My first impression was, "Wow." The fence draws me in, but it is probably been shot by other people as well. I do like that the metal is rusting ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Photography

    Hi. I took a photography camp one summer, and I want to repeat some wisdom. Don't take the picture that everyone takes. For me, that was the front of a ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    6/10. "The sun had slipped out of the grasp of the cloudy skies." Nice. It sets a mood for the scene, but there is no action yet. Katherine pushed the ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When a stranger reminds you of a character you've written. When you don't realise what time it is because you're so engrossed in what your writing.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A lot of celebrities are too perfect for their own good...I remember, many years ago, there was this show on Disney Channel-- Hannah Montana --I think. The actress on that ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I don't know why but is sounds like a murderer, someone who's always been crazy. His parents tried locking him in his room, as a kid. But, he never calmed ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...sounds like one person is faking her smile, when underneath it all, she has tears. Her mother has died, her brother's in the hospital, she's in debt up to her ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Doesn't sound English....A new country has been formed out of desperation. Two African nations looking for peace resort to this, as a place to "house" citizens who wish to be ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    In the future (or very distant past?) a group of dogs run a Star Fleet like community. This particular novel deals with the discovery of the warp engine/speed. While I ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Hello! I agree that it's easier to find mistakes when you handwrite them. I prefer handwriting for a different reason, though. Often, I'm away from computers. Maybe I'm on a ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    For me, I some how doubt anyone could track me down... And if they did, well, my fault for giving out the info, right? \ Yeah, it'd be pretty hard ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everyone completely skipped this question.... What type of music do you like? "Classical music is the best," Dr. Katz "Soundtracks from the 21st century are nice. I haven't tried listening ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I thought I was pretty hot, for a fish. But, Nat told me I was totally unattractive. Now, I have really low self-worth and think I look dull...like a sick ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    I ask because...well, I'm one of those people. When I first started coming online and going in to chat rooms at twelve years old, I was told to use a ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A pictures worth a thousand words...

    I did this before, using the pictures file on my computer. Then, counted to 14, and the picture was a purple teddy bear . Purple smoke clouded the darkening sky. ...

    Apr 22, 2007


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal