Random avatar

McMourning

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    (Come ON, dragonriders! I do NOT want to be the only person voting dragon here!!) Don't worry, I voted for Dragons, even before I read your post. I fully support ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    even years after having watched The Wizard of Oz, winged monkeys still scare me... Yeah, they do look kind of scary still. But, you could make the mascot cuter than ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Cartoons are writing, last time I checked.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Monkey's are cartoonish. (But dragons aren't.)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    No offense meant, just showing my team spirit: M. ost O. bvious N. ame K. alling E. veryone Y. ummy D. eadly R. eptiles A. gainst G. orrilas, O. rangutans, ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Well, anybody who thinks from the merest trace of a mascot dragon that YWS is a fantasy site.That person is a DUNDERHEAD and we are better off without them. You ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    So are you saying the 'i luv u' folks out there are going to die? I'm glad your on my side of this. But if we're getting into 'chat speak' ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    Friend (teen): " Your strange..." Flyer at apartment complex: " You're help is greatly needed..." Hello! These two statements are common errors that I have seen. Even my brother users ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Colosseum

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    My ideas: Squill Species: Dragon Age: 15 to 20 Colour: Neutral (grey, beige?)

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    My English class is like death. Maybe worse. I hate writing essays on pointless things, especially when the teacher calls them 'journals' when she really wants an essay and then ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    It was selected one of the 101 best writing websites by Writers Digest . I just happened to come across the issue in a library while researching Kansas. And, here ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    It appears that many of us have never thought about it. In the beginning, I didn't think about it either, but in the most recent years, I began seeing myself ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I have a whole bunch of stories from my early childhood, floating around. Some are on our first computer. Others, are in a writing folder (Yes, my mother saved every ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Hmm...Typically I write in black or blue pen...pencils wear down too easily when one's in a writing mood. Then, once corrections have been made, I transfer it to computer (keyboard), ...

    Feb 20, 2007


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer