Random avatar

McMourning

  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing reviewing!

    Hello! But no matter what I try to do, I can never seen to get more than three or four reviews on my stories. First off, that's lucky! Not to ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Yes, but it should be called a thingdoingdajig. Why are penguins black?

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    They're very sociable creatures, and just want to make friends. Why are cats known as evil?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    Odd...For my first story, I seemed to get a bunch of nice-helpful reviews. But, for my more recent one, I pretty much only got "double-space it" which really isn't helpful ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I the only one?

    Hello! I was a bit worried about that as well, but then I tried an experiment. I googled different parts of my stories and posts. First, I tried "Inedible Insurgence" ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    When I was a little girl, we had this really ghetto old Windows 95 where we used to play Math Blaster. Then my older sister got a Windows 98 for ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Give your thoughts, descriptions, opinions whatever... Since you asked for my thoughts, I'm not going to mention the Bible. Sorry, no offense meant towards it, it's just that the Bible ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Hello! The most obvious answer would be in Silicon Valley, but I imagine she's long gone from there and is now with Pat and his Barbie buddies.

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    THERE ARE NO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!! I was thinking the same thing....more and more people are acting like animals....pigs especially. But pigs can be very good natured, like Snoink.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    The Community Almost everyone is nice here, even when they're reviewing a work. No one, that I have seen, has trash-talked someone or someone's work. Any teasing is done out ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Hello! It's definitely "other" for me. I pretty much just listen to soundtracks, from musicals not movies. It's probably not that "cool", but I like it.

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Congrats! *shakes hands with monkeys*

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Sabradan, your custom title is: On a Mission from God. 5/10. I'm really religious, and I doubt that a missionary would announce that. Sorry. I don't think I have a ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Digest 101 Best Sites of 2007 For Writers Campaign

    Hello! I'd be glad to! After all, that's what led me here...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    Some ideas: 1000=Eager Expert 5000=Post Master

    Mar 7, 2007


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink