-
Re: Almost 3000 ...
10,000 posts???
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
But it does mean I have to pick a name, and that means I have to have a gender. If that's the case, couldn't you just pick a name that's ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Congrats to Snoink!
Congrats, Snoink! It's great that there's someone who reviews often. Thanks!
May 24, 2007 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Thanks, Clau! I'm feeling much better already.
May 13, 2007 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye, everyone! I've just been feeling really ill lately, and I just need to recuperate a little. Or else, I might just go mad (loopy, demented, crazy, etcetera). I'll probably ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Squills May 2007 Issue Is Now Available
Nice stick figures, Nate! :)
May 6, 2007 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye, ilubdraco! Good luck!
May 1, 2007 -
Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!
Sorry Snap, WD only has the previous years top 100 listed. But, we are on 2006 . Just scroll down to the very bottom.
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
Pito (a type of whistle)
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?
"With me are all 15,000 of my speeches. Unless you stop this, I'll read them all and bore you to death," Pat Buchanan said. Aha! Proof that Pat Buchanan would ...
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting
Thanks, Claudette. I hadn't heard that it was 30...just that he killed students. Or maybe I wasn't really paying attention. Anyway, thanks for telling me.
Apr 16, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Blog Is Back!
Thanks, Nate!
Apr 16, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
I do it all the time; it helps me concentrate if I have background noise (like a song). 8. Cooking dinner and writing [I get too involved in writing, and ...
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
I've never tried. But, I can sing while playing other instruments. 4. Run on a treadmill and read a book (my mom does!)
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Reviewing reviewing!
Learn how to critique better, give someone an awesome critique, and slowly you'll see the favours might be returned. I suppose that's true, because when someone gives me a decent ...
Apr 1, 2007
