Random avatar

McMourning

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ill

    The title doesn't suit it well. It's about pain and suffering, not an illness. Pulling a phrase from your poem, it could be "The Demons Call". I agree with Kylan ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What have you done?

    Well, I don't have a problem with it being questions. I know that isn't typical of a poem, but I thought that it still had a good flow, which I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: this is no longer a poem

    Well, I know no French, but I think it works, to some degree. It gives a little bit of character, but it shouldn't be used as frequently as it is. ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Take and Take

    Hmm...It's interesting. The deities’ statues were very beautiful. They were smiling at us trying to tell an invisible reality, I like "an invisible reality". I don't think, though, that you ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink's Photo Dump

    Sorry, but I don't like #7. It's been done before.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    More or less a dream I had Here Fiction 580 words I usually write longer pieces, but I don't know what to do with this. Do you have any ideas? ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Other Re: for english class, not finished

    Hi. I don't even remember Jurassic Park , but I know I watched it. I like that you pulled in some fiction. I think it reminds us that science can ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Other Re: My Quote!!

    Hmm...I wouldn't say it's bad, but it certainly isn't an inspirational quote. It is and isn't true. I'm not going to argue for one side or the other, but you ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Bigging of My Book

    Hi. I was 15 when I died and brought back to life, well I'm not really sure if I am human or not, I mean I still do the things ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever

    Hi, I think Lena and Juniper made some good points, but I wanted to tell you that I liked it. It is a little too short, though. It doesn't tell ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Power of Faith

    Sheriff Adam Thompson stepped out of his front porch to find his neighbors, the Flints, huddled around their car, holding hands. Pastor Flint was speaking aloud praying for a safe ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Total Drama The World Episode 1

    To be honest, I don't have a clue about the show Total Drama . So, I can only really come at this from a grammatical and spelling perspective. Right from ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    I saw this post the other day, and it did make me get the book out of the library, but I think your review could have some more detail. You ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: October Night

    Hi. I'm not sure if that part about pills fits with the rest of the poem, the reminiscing. I also found a few typos. If your computer doesn't have a ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prestent Pictures-- Part One

    Hi. Your story was long, but it held my attention. It's interesting that the girl's stories can help her. I've sort of seen that before, in the movie Twitches , ...

    Dec 12, 2009


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality