Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Kath would put some of it in a bank, donate some of it to SYEDA (an eating disorder charity), and maybe spend some of it on a thank you gift ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Want

    The Want It feels so strong, Pulsing inside, Gently at first, Then consuming. You don’t know it. I didn’t once. I recognized It much too late. Something felt wrong. Lots ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Other Re: you Still Yet LOVE ME

    Hello. I keep rereading it. It was a poem that kind of drew me in. With each read, it becomes better, deeper. I pick up on subtleties that I didn't ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Resisting Rhys Chapter 4

    Hello. I didn't read your earlier chapters, but I understood what was going on. I enjoyed it. When the girls were talking, it seemed very natural. They said some things ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Research Re: What do I call this?

    Does anyone know any real life reptiles that have the same kind of feelers on their faces? I don't know about reptiles, but fish have them. They're called barbels, as ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Three

    Hello. This poem really touches my heart. When I read and reread it, I think of the three years I spent with an awesome boy. It seems to apply perfectly ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Musings Apropos of Calculus

    Well, hello. I thought it was interesting, but it was not what I expected. You see, I was hoping for a little more math. You mentioned deriving, partial fractions, and ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Escape

    Oh, my! When I started reading it, and even in the middle, I had no idea where it was going. I like that about a story, when it twists and ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Other Re: Where I can be me.

    Hello. It read smoothly and my mind filled with images of a teenage girl escaping to her roof. Although I don't climb onto my roof, I connect with the girl. ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I believe that homosexuality is natural. We are born heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or asexual. Some animals reproduce asexually, but there are also asexual humans--humans who are not attracted t

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Anorexia

    I have to agree with Ultraviolet. There is a scene in one of my works where she is talking about another girl and what she admires about that girl's body ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Research Re: Passionate or Intense Moment?

    I'm not sure what my passionate and intense moment would be, probably when I was the fastest runner in gym one time. I used to love running (passionate). Was there ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hola--that's Spanish for Hello.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Self-expression

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draco's first Murder!

    Hello. I enjoyed this, even though I haven't read Harry Potter in so long. I think it was written in a different style than Rowling, but I like it. It ...

    Jul 12, 2010


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda