Random avatar

McMourning

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshade Chapter 5

    Hello. I enjoyed reading this chapter. It moved quickly and you seem to have a good handle on the characters. I just have a few minor changes... Thrashing on the ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wanting to end it all

    Hello. To be honest, I was expecting a longer poem. I know that feeling and I know you could write more about it. You feel nothing. You're not getting the ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Evil Sprite

    Hello, I agree with both of them. It's a very nice poem that doesn't need critiquing. After reading it, I went back and read the spoiler. I sort of see ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A sad testing subject

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    --When you rewrite real life in your head to make it sound better... I do that. I'll think something like, "Why'd she say that?" And begin to think about what ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Re: My life's nothing but a script

    I like that it is a cross between poetry and a script. I love that each memory is like a scene in a play. I would just like to have ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    pejb--not quite PB&J, but something like that.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dianna McKenna: 2

    I saw that ending coming, but it made me smile. Isn't that always how life works? Your writing seems very natural. Two small spelling changes... I delivered them quickly and ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Grass

    Hello, Chulel. When I write my diary entries, I just write what comes to mind, just a stream of my consciousness. I understand that this is your diary entry, too, ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 10

    Hello. I love that opening sentence. We probably all know someone who drives like that. And it sets the tone for the rest of the scene. Like Tommy, I haven't ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Story Generator Contest 13-17

    Hmm...I like it. I don't know if the contest has a word limit, but I think you should expand it more. I would enjoy reading about how he got that ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the life and times of creative

    Hello. I think that you have a nice idea for a story, but it needs work. I know I sound crazy , but it’s true . I feel as if ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: T R A G E D Y

    Hello. Laura is right that your poem is great and speaks for itself. However, that does not mean you don't need to proofread. You should always capitalize "I". You didn't ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death comes in numbers

    Hello. Yes, it is short, but it's a start, and a pretty good one at that. In the colony police station, Jacob Rutherford, police officers working on several murder cases, ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunter

    Hello. Your piece was just the way I like it--short and to the point. As the others have said, it has a surprise ending, which we all liked. I also ...

    Aug 15, 2011


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre