Random avatar

McMourning

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    Thanks for the advice! I understand what you are saying. I probably should have included the foreword about Cassie's and Li's relationship. Misty, I do read, 3 books per week, ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    You only earn points for certain threads? You lose points on other threads? Is there a list of which threads you lose/earn on? Thanks.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Peat (type of coal)

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Meat

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    It appears that many of us have never thought about it. In the beginning, I didn't think about it either, but in the most recent years, I began seeing myself ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I have a whole bunch of stories from my early childhood, floating around. Some are on our first computer. Others, are in a writing folder (Yes, my mother saved every ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Hmm...Typically I write in black or blue pen...pencils wear down too easily when one's in a writing mood. Then, once corrections have been made, I transfer it to computer (keyboard), ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Hello! Chandni has a point about "simple", but there were definitely parts that work well: Drowning in unshed tears Deafened by silent screams Haunted by words never said And chances ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Mirror

    Hello! I applaud was surprisingly well written, considering you're 16! I've read many short stories by my peers, and they have been nowhere near as excellent as that! I'm sure ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I'm McMourning, because I am typically mourning. I get really emotional, and my stories are a play off of that. They seem to absorb my emotions, and heal my ...

    Feb 20, 2007


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash