Random avatar

McMourning

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    Thanks, Lucy! Although, the reason I used "sis" in her blog is to show that Cass is still human, is still a teen using short-script. I have seen several recent ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I started writing in Preschool. My kindergarten teachers disbelieved that it was really my work. They suggested to my mother that I was only mimicking her actions. But, ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    Hmm...I don't know whether to start a new thread or to post it here. So, here's the slightly revised version. There are descriptions on why actions occur during the conversation ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    Welcome!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    Scientifically, people can read things as long as the first and last letters are correct. After that, the letters can be as mixed up as possible, and still be understood. ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lest

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Best

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Feal (Not Feel)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenager

    But time after time Adults seem to accept it For they say after all, It’s only a teenager! Hello! As Claudette mentioned, you could have used more punctuation. In the ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    See, now that, makes sense. I needed that "no jelly" part to understand. Okay, so right now I'm working on adding DETAILS. I have some ideas in my head, that ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    See, I don't get why it doesn't make any sense. It all makes perfect sense to me. Of course, that's the part I need help with: some of my peers ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Too Late Now

    Hello! I'd call it science fiction, because it deals with the Shards of the Universe. Then, he muttered a short word and placed one last light kiss on my lips. ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    My English class is like death. Maybe worse. I hate writing essays on pointless things, especially when the teacher calls them 'journals' when she really wants an essay and then ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    It was selected one of the 101 best writing websites by Writers Digest . I just happened to come across the issue in a library while researching Kansas. And, here ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks!

    Feb 21, 2007


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu