Random avatar

McMourning

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Bent

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Hmmm...I don't know who Hunter is, but I'd pick David to be on TV, because he's so cool! plus, he accepts me for who I am," Cass "Rich. He's soooooooooo ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    From Tint Pint

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Colosseum

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It reminds me of Pros & Cons, which seems too boring. I'd probably only pick it up if it had some "cool" cover art. Inedible Insurgence

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Stage means the scene or setting of an action. When applied to the title, it makes it sound kind of like science fiction or fantasy. Maybe stepping onto the wrong ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No...well, Yes, but don't tell anyone: I'm anorexic," Cass "Gosh, no!" Marissa "No, but everyone thinks I I too skinny or something? How can that even be possible--to be too ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    My ideas: Squill Species: Dragon Age: 15 to 20 Colour: Neutral (grey, beige?)

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sushi!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Wilt

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is men crying, I don't know why. But, I would definitely pick up a book titled Touchy Feely Men at least ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Wall

    Feb 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebellion

    A good way to get us in is to get us to relate, and care for your characters. Your characters are flat-ish cardboard. Try character development techniques, try to make ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pase (a bull-fighting move)

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Colours

    Feb 24, 2007


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard