Random avatar

McMourning

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Gold!?!? I, like, totally adore gold! It, like, goes perfectly with my gold highlights," Anna "Does it really matter? They're just colours," Cass Do you wear jewellery? If so, what?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Sorry, Sabradan! I changed my post! Now, for ShadowSun's Signature: 7/10. Sorry, I don't really like the quote.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 It's a great quote. But, all it really needed was SSGT Mike Levin.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Wild dog, like a wolf," Cass "Cute, fluffy, little dog, that you can hold in your hands," Liana What's your favourite meat?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    So are you saying the 'i luv u' folks out there are going to die? I'm glad your on my side of this. But if we're getting into 'chat speak' ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    Thanks! I guess I see what you mean about Cass flip-flopping from mean to nice. Thanks and have a great day!

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "God? Why should I believe in God?" Cass "God? As in 'Oh my God'? Yeah, I totally dig that line," Anna never had been 'right in the head.' Since we're ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Gloomy days...wait....I'm starting to sound like Eyore! No! No! This CANNOT be happening! The world is all coming to an end! Run for cover!RUN!" Cassie "Rain: refreshing, glittery, yummy," Liana ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Hello! I read it a few years ago, but only because my cousin had gone to college. See, my Aunt was cleaning out his closet, and came across a bunch ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    Friend (teen): " Your strange..." Flyer at apartment complex: " You're help is greatly needed..." Hello! These two statements are common errors that I have seen. Even my brother users ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Drats! I didn't get anywhere in my story.Basically, I was planning that she drinks a bunch of Gatorade to up her game, and ends up ill the next morning: Have ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Heck no!" Cass "Duh! Aren't all females feminine?" Anna What's your favorite outfit?

    Feb 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    This was previously titled Rebellion , . (removed for possible publishing)

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hayden and Rowan of Venice

    Hello! I applaud your creativity! The first few lines sounded just like a fairy tale, but it turned out differently than I suspected. It's a great piece of fiction, but ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In school (if you attended it) what was your best subject? "Yuck, yuck, yuck. That's what school is," Cass, avoiding the question. "Pretty colours....Oh, pardon me, my paint set distracted ...

    Feb 25, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury