Random avatar

McMourning

  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Monkey's are cartoonish. (But dragons aren't.)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    No offense meant, just showing my team spirit: M. ost O. bvious N. ame K. alling E. veryone Y. ummy D. eadly R. eptiles A. gainst G. orrilas, O. rangutans, ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Well, anybody who thinks from the merest trace of a mascot dragon that YWS is a fantasy site.That person is a DUNDERHEAD and we are better off without them. You ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Quite a bit, actually. None of us have a running count or anything, though, " Cap'n Kiwi "Hmm....I know doctors aren't supposed to kill...but, I killed a bunny for dinner ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mace

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Band? Aren't those the music groups that disbanded in the 23rd century? Sorry, never seen one, because they no longer exist," Cap'n Cherry Kiwi "I never saw one in concert. ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "About seven months ago, to celebrate the news that I was pregnant for my second time! It wasn't 'going out' in the same sense as before I was pregnant, but ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Land

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "My feet," Cherry Kiwi "The not-so-reliable bus," Dani Doly Darbeth (Of my newest creative work. Cass, Anna, and Li will return periodically, as I finish off their short.) If you ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Send

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I don't need a valid reason to betray my love. I do it all the time, and I do it just because I want to," Anna "Hmm...I'd only betray David ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, I already admitted to anorexia, so I guess it'd be...wait! You're trying to get me to give away all of my secrets! No! No! No!," Cass, jumping up and ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "What could be more horrible than my life?" Cass "Run! Hide! I can't look at that stupid fanfiction! My adoring fans must be crazy! Run! Hide!" Anna If you could ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No! I would rather starve. After all, starving is what got me this 'bootyiful' body," Cass, placing gaunt hands on narrow hips "Heck no! those come from nature. I adore ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    2. Have you read through your entire story/poem? It's amazing how much one more read through can catch. If your work isn't full of little mistakes your critiques can focus ...

    Feb 27, 2007


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland