Random avatar

McMourning

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quicksand Tiles

    Hello! It is certainly unique, and we need that in our world. I writhe into your arms, but your hands are busy with cancerstick s and cardboard. There were several ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Welcome! When I joined, I needed help, too. We all do, which is why we have The Unofficial Guide and the FAQ for New Users threads. I hope you enjoy ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hello, Kedzie!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Digest 101 Best Sites of 2007 For Writers Campaign

    Hello! I'd be glad to! After all, that's what led me here...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    Some ideas: 1000=Eager Expert 5000=Post Master

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    (Come ON, dragonriders! I do NOT want to be the only person voting dragon here!!) Don't worry, I voted for Dragons, even before I read your post. I fully support ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    Don't trust the Titlescorer too much! According to it, The Da Vinci Code should have been a disaster. :razz: True, and it wasn't popular until the movie came out, then ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    Typically, I pick a "title" first, then write a few chapters and change the title. Why? Because, picking the title first helps me get the basic idea of what the ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like the main character is confused. He spends the entire book trying to find out who he is (figuratively or literally). Cherry Kisses

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stars...

    Hello! I really liked rhyming blaze with praise, because it seems that so often we rhyme words with words of the same ending. (Blade with glade not aid, for example) ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "It's no big deal, Pie probably scratched open her paw again. Clean it up, then give my kitten a bath," Cap'n Kiwi *Dr. Darbeth faints before any answer can be ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Paco Some form of Ore. (Cassandra: Thanks! I should have figured that out myself!)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pact (How does this help with writing?)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    even years after having watched The Wizard of Oz, winged monkeys still scare me... Yeah, they do look kind of scary still. But, you could make the mascot cuter than ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons FTW!

    Cartoons are writing, last time I checked.

    Mar 4, 2007


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx