Random avatar

McMourning

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Duct

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    I was thinking the Watchers were alive, but another race. Names: Santavana (Avana for short) I like that you already have a nickname picked out. Kaanan Kaan for short? Briar ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It's a nice from of Eva or Ava. The first thing that comes to mind is Avon. Since Avon is a river in England, I can picture Avah being English. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    Playing off of write me's idea: There could be two forms of the Watchers. The new Watchers could be assigned to the mortals, just to make sure they can handle ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    I had thought of that possibility...I probably should have waited to see if it was or not. But, no harm done, I guess. There's definitely no need to apologize. If ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It makes me think of triplets. Maybe only one of them survived, and she was named or nicknamed Tria (like Trio, but made feminine with an "a") in honor of ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    ...But then, what would happen if a Watcher can't be near their Prey for whatever reason? That could be one of the minor conflicts in the story. Then, as you ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    :| I really don't want them to be the same thing. I guess you're right, saving their lives is too close to the Whitelighters. But, as I said, There are ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I believe it would have to be a main character, because it is a unique spelling of Ana or Anna. And, it's too unique to be just part of the ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    So does anyone have any ideas for how I could make these Watchers original and not make them so similar to the White Lighters on Charmed ? Also, does anyone ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    :-) Every time I hear that name, it brings a smile to my face, because it reminds me of the cute little boy down the street. But, not everyone knows ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: The Great Depression

    Hello! When I start writing an essay or story for school, I usually try to find a quote about that subject. When you come to the end of your rope, ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Siesta

    Hello! I enjoyed reading your poem. It hurts to think of you. I never meant to feel this way. These italicized lines can stand together or thrown separately into the ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quicksand Tiles

    Sorry, I wasn't thinking that early in the morning. Thanks for pointing that out.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, I wouldn't be able to do my job without hands, and I could always get a fake leg. Artificial limbs are so advanced these days, that I doubt I'd ...

    Mar 10, 2007


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi