Random avatar

McMourning

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I.I.

    I've updated Chapter 1. As for Chapter 2, something seems to be missing--the end seems to cut off, but I'm not sure where to finish from there. Any suggestions or ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Scar

    Hello! It's quite nice, but it isn't filled with quite enough emotions. Personally, I like emotional nonfiction pieces. Scar. You stop me from being who I truly am. Also, since ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: French Translations?

    We use those in Spanish Yes, I think all languages do. I just dabbling in French,I don't know about it in French, yet. Sorry about all of that. I wish ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: French Translations?

    You're welcome.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: French Translations?

    Bonjour! I speak Spanish, so I'm really not much help there. But, I do dabble in French. I was tired from the drive. J'ai été fatigué de l'unité. I was ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Welcome!

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Congrats! *shakes hands with monkeys*

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds

    Of course, your Watchers may not relate to the questions. But, I was just putting it out there for other writers.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds

    Hello! Thanks for the link! At the bottom of that page is a "Next" button, which leads to general questions . These will be useful for anyone, not just fantasy ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: calling all writers

    Krystalstars, Freewebs users don't handcode, though, so there's nothing to worry about. You'll need to learn it if you ever create your own site from scratch. (Although, no offense, but ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Luso (Meaning from Lusitano, Portugal)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Bust

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Spica!

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Sabradan, your custom title is: On a Mission from God. 5/10. I'm really religious, and I doubt that a missionary would announce that. Sorry. I don't think I have a ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    I got all of these names off of a baby name site. o.O Didn't know that the name Kai was (possibly) copyrighted. It's not one of my favorite names, any ...

    Mar 10, 2007


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart