Random avatar

McMourning

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Watcher (temporary title)

    Hello, again! I was looking forward to read this story, when you first proposed the idea of the Watchers. And, I'm glad I read it today. My first few years ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Give your thoughts, descriptions, opinions whatever... Since you asked for my thoughts, I'm not going to mention the Bible. Sorry, no offense meant towards it, it's just that the Bible ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Hello! The most obvious answer would be in Silicon Valley, but I imagine she's long gone from there and is now with Pat and his Barbie buddies.

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Other Re: Running Free

    Hello! I absolutely adored that! (Which is the highest compliment I believe I have ever given out.) This piece truly could be published, but you'd have to find just the ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Time intervals!

    You could say something like: As the years went by, he grew more and more mature. Finally, at his twentieth birthday, others realized he was not the little boy he ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: To outline or not to outline?

    For essays/articles, I make an outline. If I already have all my research done, it's usually very detailed and I end up just having to add punctuation to turn it ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    THERE ARE NO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!! I was thinking the same thing....more and more people are acting like animals....pigs especially. But pigs can be very good natured, like Snoink.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    The Community Almost everyone is nice here, even when they're reviewing a work. No one, that I have seen, has trash-talked someone or someone's work. Any teasing is done out ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Was Time

    Hello! I enjoyed reading it, probably because it wasn't overly romantic. There were some punctuation errors, besides what OFour found. The bus driver began to close the doors but I ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Welcome, Sean! It nice that you have part of your story in your blog. But be sure to place part of it in the Literary forum, as well. There, more ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Hello! It's definitely "other" for me. I pretty much just listen to soundtracks, from musicals not movies. It's probably not that "cool", but I like it.

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Which is better?

    Hello! I agree with Siegfried...we're not going to steal you ideas. We all take that risk when we post our pieces on the Literary forums. Someone could steal our idea. ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ian Perry is a tall boy, who sticks out like a sore thumb. Mrs. Coward

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ebony is a pale-skinned girl, with a very delicate touch. Even her voice is soft, almost like a whisper. Mrs. Coward

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I'm not one for emotions--I chuck the cards," Cass "I have the huge collage, on my bedroom wall, of all the greeting cards I've gotten. It starts with my adoption ...

    Mar 17, 2007


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca